Thursday, December 18, 2014

I'm Going To Mexico!!!

So for those of you who don’t know already, I’m taking a vacay and going to Mexico for my winter break….. well, actually half of my winter break. I’m going for two weeks!!! I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am about going. I haven’t been there in years. I’m ready to experience Mexico in a different way. My parents would take me and my sisters to Mexico about every 2 years when I was younger, but I haven’t gone in about 10 years!!!
The reason I say it will be a different experience is because I will be going with just my sisters. Now that we are all older and are able to travel on our own it will most definitely be a different experience. Of course we will stop by and visit my lovely family who lives there but we will also explore new and fun places! Places that we couldn’t go as children.

That being said, I’m super excited and I can’t wait. I will be there Friday night!! I still have yet to pack and my house is a mess at the moment. I did an update video on my YouTube channel and talked about how the last two weeks have been crazy! I have been studying and having sleepless nights and my laundry had been building up. So thanks to me not keeping up with it, I now have a fun filled evening or early morning of doing laundry. If I don’t do laundry, then I don’t have a few pieces of clothes that I want to take with me on my trip. I tried to go shopping but had little luck because I really wasn’t in the mood to shop… don’t you hate when that happens?

But…. I will not let this ruin my excitement. I’m slowly taking my time doing laundry and luckily my apartment has a washer and dryer, so I am able to wash my clothes and have the freedom of watching TV or surfing the internet. So since I have time, I chose to update my blog readers (you lovelies) about my trip and that’s what I’m doing now. Next, I think I will catch up on some YouTube videos that I haven’t had a chance to watch.

I’m going to try my hardest to vlog during my trip but since I haven’t been there in so long, I will try to be in the moment and not use my phone or camera. But I will try to capture a few moments here and there.

Okay guys! I will leave you with that update since I have a ton of stuff to do by tomorrow afternoon! Yay!! Mexico!! Can’t wait!! Talk to you guys next year ;)
Happy Holidays

Rosey xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment