Wednesday, April 9, 2014

What I have been up to...

I'm really, really bad at blogging, but I do update my instagram daily, so if you haven't followed me yet, please follow me at: intstagram.com/baibee87xo.

I have a ton of assignments I need to be doing right now, specifically one that is due today at 1pm. However, I did take a little break from that to update my blog. So, this past weekend, I went to LAS VEGAS baby!! Ohhh my god!! It was super duper fun and I got to do so many things! I'm planning on making a video and posting it on my channel, but that won't be until this weekend or maybe next weekend. I have 2 papers to write and an exam this Friday. In addition, I have a presentation I need to prepare for that will be on April 21st I believe. Ohhhh my! 

And to top it all off, poor little me caught a bug and am now sick with the flu and my bf as well. But, I can't complain too much, I did have fun in Vegas and that's probably where I caught this awful bug, but now I must deal with it and do what I have to do. 

Thanks for reading guys, I will also write a blog about my trip to Vegas soon, and will post lots and lots of pix. 

Muah xoxo
Rosey 

No comments:

Post a Comment