Thursday, March 6, 2014

Super Busy

Sorry guys! I haven't had much of a chance to come on here and let you know how life is. I have about half an hour without having to do anything so i'm updating my blog!!

I've been incredibly busy with my classes, it seems all my professors are trying to get assignments out to us in order to get them back in before spring break in a week. I really hate it when they do that! Life of a college student....

I've also been really busy going to 16 hours a week of training for my internship. I actually have my final today and then I get my state license to be able to help people. That's what all my training has been leading to and I'm really excited to get started! This most definitely is a right step in the right direction and will look amazingly good on my resume. 

I don't know about where you guys live, but here in Northern California it has been raining like crazy! I took a nap after dinner yesterday and woke up to do some homework and all of a sudden I heard huge roars and saw light flashing from behind my blinds. It sounded so loud and felt like an earthquake almost. Like the sound felt like an earthquake and almost make the house shake....almost but it really did feel like an earthquake to some degree. 
It terrified my poor Bambi as well as me, especially because it caught us off guard. 

Anyways, hope you guys are doing well and don't forget to smile!

Kisses xoxo
Rosey 

No comments:

Post a Comment