Thursday, February 27, 2014

Hi dolls! Yesterday was raining and I didn't really have homework that had to be done, so after class my bf and I decided to go a couple towns over. We wanted to just get out of Chico and we figured Bambi, my little baby dog needed some time out as well.

Bambi is so cute! He loves going on trips and always looks out the window and really enjoys watching the cows eat and all the amazing scenery. I can see it in his eyes and it just makes me so happy to know that he's enjoying life and it's the little things that he enjoys, not his clothes or toys... This give me appreciation for life, and also appreciation for having my bf and Bambi in my life and having them support me with school and all other aspects of my life.

Sometimes I do take things for granted, and I feel bad for saying that, but i'm not going to lie. However, when I step back and see others around me and realize that yeah, I may not have the world, but I have a family back in Santa Cruz who cares and loves me and is always there for me at a heart beat. I also have my own little family here in Chico, that is there for me regardless of what happens, and I have a working car and a home that I come to every day with food, food that not every college student is fortunate to have. When I do that I realize, hey I have an amazing life, I have what I need and some of what I want, and I'm in college so that I can my dream career. A career that will eventually pay for my dream house with huge panel windows, and is built the way I want and decorated the way I want. With hard work anyone can achieve anything, you just have to put your mind to it and dedicate yourself towards that goal. 

With that said, I hope you guys have an inspiring evening! Muah.

Kisses xoxo
Rosey

No comments:

Post a Comment