Thursday, February 13, 2014

Busy Like a Bee


I'm on my fourth week in with the semester and my schedule is quickly filling up! It's a love hate relationship with my schedule. Ohhh god, where do I begin? I love being busy and staying productive, especially if this is going to help me with my future. On other hand, I have limited time and it's been difficult to balance my schedule out lately, especially this week, where it seemed everything happened all at once including two unexpected appointments.
I'm a full-time student and i'm a part-time intern. I have to balance that out with homework, my bf and my dog as well as all the other daily tasks that need to be taken care of. I'm starting to feel the symptoms that come along with stress....
Needless to say, I can't wait until this weekend is here!! On Saturday I have 8 hours of training, but I feel as though the rest of the weekend will be filled with much needed relaxation and sleep.

Ohhh and Valentine's Day is tomorrow =D 


I'll be posting up my Valentine's Day outfit tomorrow, but if you haven't figured out what to wear yet, here are some ideas from yours truly xo


I love this outfit, it's casual but nice. This is perfect if you have school tomorrow and you don't want to go to class over-dressed. All you would have to do after class is whip out your favorite red lipstick and apply it right before you meet your date.





These sweaters and shirts are also perfect to wear tomorrow for good old Valentine's Day. Very cash and super cute! You can't go wrong.






Okay... I just threw these in here, because I LOVE THEM!! Aren't they cute? Totally cute for whenever, or for tomorrow's special occasion. Given, if it's sunny and bright outside where you live :)






This outfit is super adorable! It's not over the top and really flirty and perfect for Valentine's Day! The off-white peplum shirt goes perfectly with the coral skirt and flats. The bra is cute and goes well with the outfit, it's not necessary, but if you have a boyfriend, i'm sure they will be thanking you later ;)

Well there you have it guys, I hope these outfits give you an idea of what to wear tomorrow if you have yet to find an outfit.

Besitos xoxo
Rosey <3




No comments:

Post a Comment