Monday, February 24, 2014

Monday Monday Monday

Hey dolls, it's Monday!!! Usually i'm not excited about Mondays, but I did work on my video yesterday. I'm now just editing some little bits and pieces and waiting to put some music in it. I hope to upload the video some time this afternoon.

Since I had hurt my foot, I wasn't able to go to the gym lately and so I finally began going on Wednesday. I also went last night at 11pm before the gym closed. And from that experience, I have learned to not take a 3 week break from the gym!! When you eventually get back to it, your routine you were used to, won't be the same anymore. Seriously!!

So today, I have lots on my to do list, but like I always say, "One step at a time, wins the race!"

Hope you guys have a, Fabulous Monday!!!

Kisses xoxo
Rosey 

No comments:

Post a Comment