Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Just Your Ordinary Intro...

So for my first blog post, I wanted to keep it very simple and just let you guys know a little about me. My name is Rosey and I'm from Northern California where it's mostly sunny for most of the year, even in the winter.... I'm currently a full-time student and i'm a part-time intern. i'm in the progress of getting my B.A. in Psychology. One more year left!! I have a boyfriend who adores me so much, he simply is the best and treats me like a princess!! I also have a dog, who to me is like my baby!! His name is Bambi! He also has a ton of other names I call him, but his adopted name is Bambi. I chose the name because he really did look like the little baby deer in the movie, Bambi :) 

Below I will post a few picture from my most recent tutorial, Lana Del Rey Inspired Tutorial.






Go check it out and let me know what you guys think and comment on what type of video I should do next :)

Kisses xoxo
Rosey


No comments:

Post a Comment